The brownie is a classic American recipe, a popular brownie with nuts which is characterized by being very crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. If your child likes chocolate, you will surely enjoy this sweet.
It is said that the origin of this recipe was none other than an error by the cook, who forgot to add the yeast to the dessert, so he got Biscuit compact and concentrated flavor.
- 120 gr. chocolate fondant
- 250 grams of butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 120 gr. walnuts
We invite you to prepare this classic chocolate brownie recipe for children, you will see how your children will love it! Follow the recipe step by step:
1. Preheat the oven to 185º, and spread a rectangular or square mold with butter. You can put a parchment paper in the base of the mold, so that it is easier to unmold it later. Reserve.
2. Chop and melt the chocolate with the butter. You can do it in the microwave (heating it in batches of 30 seconds, to ensure that it does not burn), or in a traditional way, in a water bath. Reserve.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until a whitish mass is obtained. Add the previous mixture of chocolate and butter, and mix carefully so that the chocolate is already warm so that the eggs do not set.
4. Chop the walnuts, add them to the mixture along with the flour. Add to the previous mixture and stir so that the walnuts are homogeneous.
5. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes at 185 degrees.
6. Unmold and cut the cake into squares. Serve with hot chocolate or syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Classic Chocolate Brownie for Kids, in the category of Cakes - muffins on site.